Conflict in the workplace is inevitable but this does not mean it has to be so destructive that it impacts on employee wellbeing, performance and costs the organisation.
This transformative workshop explores the root causes of workplace conflict and how it can be resolved early. We will look at the role of managers and HR professionals in supporting staff; analyse tools and techniques to unpick some of the challenges and barriers to resolving conflict as well as arming you with key skills to use when engaging with parties.
This is a virtual course facilitated over 2 x ½ days (9:30-13:00 GMT)
• Understand what conflict is, some of the signs and different responses to it
• Understand the physiological impact of conflict in the workplace
• Understand root causes of conflict, how to resolve early and reduce escalation
• Identify your management style and approach to conflict
• Explore why employees respond the way they do and how to influence win-win outcomes
• Understand neurochemicals and how they impact on conflict
• Understand the constructive and destructive responses to conflict
• Learn how to coach and support others working through conflict
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.